Tuesday 8 June 2021

thing start to dissaper

“Where’s the tv remote?” my dad said, screaming at me in an angry voice. “I don’t have the remote,” I said as I scrolled through TikTok. “You had it last night when you were watching the yellow weird creatures! Plus “It’s always you.” my dad said, throwing the pillows around, opening the drawers, and pushing me off the couch to see if the remote is under the couch. My dad was getting mad because the rugby game was on soon. I was actually watching the Simpsons, it’s not weird creatures.



 The next day in the afternoon

“Where are my sunglasses he’s gonna be here any minute?” my sister said in a rush. I shrugged, “I DON’T KNOW!, ” I said as I slammed my door.

“Because it’s always you,” My sister said in an annoyed tone. 


I was annoyed that I was getting the blame and that my family was blaming me. I really wanted to find that person that is taking these things cause I hate getting the blame. 


A few minutes later my sister’s boyfriend arrived. She was annoyed that she had no sunglasses but she was happy at the same time because they went on a lunch date to her favorite restaurant. 


A couple of hours later when my sister left for her date my mum’s car keys went missing. At that time I was eating a chicken and mayo sandwich and drinking orange juice. “ Where are the car keys? I am gonna be late for my meeting” Mum said as she looked in her purse. “ I don’t know, I don’t drive,” I said as I took a big bite out of my chicken and mayo sandwich. “ Where is it I am pretty sure you had it last,”  my mum said as she checked in the kitchen. “ No mum I didn’t you had it last and why am I getting the blame,” I said as I drank my orange juice and turned on the tv to watch the Simpsons. “ You are getting the blame because   “It’s always you.” My mum said as she was looking through the supermarket bags. Suddenly we heard someone’s phone ring we were not sure whose it was it wasn’t mine or my dad’s when I went to go reach for the phone in her handbag it wasn’t there she was worried because it was probably her boss about the meeting we followed the noise we ended up in the backyard we saw I do fido digging it. We moved fido and we saw my sister's sunnies, mum’s car keys, the remote and mum’s phone.



My parents felt so bad for me because they blamed me. They decided that my sister has to take me to my friend's house when I need to do a project for the whole month and my parents are gonna take me to the mall to get anything I want with 50 dollars, the best day ever. 





1 comment:

  1. Good ending. A believable resolution to the problem of the missing things. You started using paragraphs which made it easy to read, and then you stopped. I like the conversation between the mother and the daughter. It sounds believable.

    ReplyDelete

Carbon

   Did you know that you have carbon? The carbon in your body could once have been in someone else's breath or even the bone of a dinosa...