Wednesday 29 April 2020

the monster story


I looked out of the window and I saw a red and weird thing that looked like this ๐Ÿ‘น .  What is that red thing I said to myself? I ๐Ÿƒ closed all of the ๐Ÿšช. My face was  like ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I grabbed my ๐Ÿ“ฑand called my ๐Ÿ‘ช and said there is a ๐Ÿ‘น in the middle of the street, of course, they ๐Ÿšซ believe me. I told them to don't ๐Ÿšท. Then I sent an ๐Ÿ–ผ of the ๐Ÿ‘น. They thought I edited it then I put my ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ on and went to the back ๐Ÿšชand climbed over the fence to go to the neighbours ๐Ÿก and tell them. Suddenly I saw the ๐Ÿ‘น ๐Ÿƒ towards me. I quickly knocked on the back ๐Ÿšช. Then they opened it, I  ran in and they closed and locked the ๐Ÿšช.                                                     

1 comment:

  1. I really love your story, I really like how you put in details and describing words

    ReplyDelete

Carbon

   Did you know that you have carbon? The carbon in your body could once have been in someone else's breath or even the bone of a dinosa...